Search This Blog

17.8.2021

 

My daily routine mixup 


Assalam O Alaikum every one! 

How are you all friends??

How is your Monday going.

Mine is running smoothly. Alhamdulilah!

It is 12:25 pm in Pakistan. I am having dahi bhallay(دہی بھلے)  with cold drink.

? دہی بھلے کھانے ہیں
Muhammad shaheer is sleeping. I am also preparing lunch for him besides having dahi bhallay. 
Today my husband's close friends are coming from Jhang to see him. I have to prepare dinner for them.I have Starting working on dinner right now. Today I will prepare Bar. B. Q for them. 
Today i am also preparing sugar wax for myself. To prepare sugar wax all you need is 
1👉one cup of sugar. 
2👉5 to 6 big lemons
3👉one cup of water and 
4👉an empty glass container 


Now burn the stove and put a frying pan on it. Add sugar water lemon juice together and let the sugar get melt. 



👉When sugar melts the bubbles start to rise up. 
👉Keep bubbling on the low heat until the color of the wax starts to change 
👉When the wax attains honey like consistency and the color also turns like that of honey, turn off the flame 
👉Now let it cool for about 5 to 10 minute and pour in a suitable container
👉I poured it into a glass jar. 

It is 10:00pm in Pakistan 
Hello Friends I am back after a hectic kitchen day. 
Alhamdulilah! attended my guests warmly and served them cordially. 
Now the guests have gone. I gave them a little BBQ party. Every thing was superbly delicious. 
They enjoyed every bite of their meal a lot . Alhamdulilah! 
When you work hard to make any thing delicious and someone admires it. That feeling of joy can't be explained. 

Now its time to share with my friends. 


Chappel kabab and tikka boti

Surbuland bothered me a lot during this busy kitchen time.
 Now he has gone out with his dad and i am completing my blog. 
Do comment friends if you like my blog. I will upload more for you guys. 
I will also share recipes of all these things if you guys say. 
Well that all till now. Will update soon. 

It is 11:00 pm in Pakistan 
We have had our "میٹھے ". Increased quinine in our body and enjoyed alot. 


Now Shaheer surbuland has slept. I am free and easy now. Going to kitchen to prepare mango shake.
Ok friends it is 11:58 pm and I am on my bed after taking my mango shake.

Alhamdulilah for all the blessings and love Allah SWT showers upon me every day . Alhamdulilah for everything he has blessed me with. 
Surbuland is sleeping. 
His father is also sleeping. 
I am also sleeping after applying my aloevera gel. 
Good night friends. 🌃💤😴
May you all be blessed with more than your desires. Ameen. 



17.8.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 17, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.