Search This Blog

27.7.2021

 السلام علیکم دوستو

Assalam O Alaikum freinds!

How are you all. 

I am back after so many days. 

صبح صبح میرے کمرے کی حالت ایسی ہوتی ہے 

That's how my room looks early in the morning. Even worse than this. 

Waiting for my maid to arrive.

It is 5/8/2021 friends. 

Let's continue the previous blog. I am waiting for the Mutton to get tender and writing my previous blog as well.I am updating this blog after some days.  This day I got all the pictures and content related to my blog but couldn't post it due to my busy schedule.

Maid was arrived and cleaning was done.

 M Shaheer surbuland had his pool time in the evening.

then i had the normal daily routine till night. Then at night i followed my skin care routine applied Aloevera gel and slept. 

27.7.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on July 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.