Search This Blog

18.8.21

 


Assalam O Alaikum every one!

 How are you all friends??

How's your day going. 

Today we have Ashura Holiday because today is 9th muharram.ul.haram.we have holidays on 9th and 10th Muharram. Ul. Haram because on these days the grand son(Imam Hussain) of our Holy prophet  Muhammad (SAWW) embraced Shahada. These were the sad days  of the history of Islam. Imam Hussain were the son of Hazrat Ali AS

My evening tea done Alhamdulilah! 

Surbuland is playing with his car. He is not letting me go to the kitchen. Irritating me a lot. 


His father has gone to graveyard for the maintenance and repairing of the old graves and the graves of their close ones. 
Let's clean up the kitchen. Maid is not arrived today. Let's complete this task 🥴🥴. 


Cleaning done Alhamdulilah! 

Today I am making fruit Salad (My husband's favourite ). He asked me to make it. As mango season is going. He likes to enjoy the taste of Mangoes in the salad. 

23rd August 

Today's is 23rd August and I got my cell phone right after 4 days. I was writing my blog while Muhammad Shaheer took the cellphone from my hand and dipped it in the bucket full of water. It got out of order and I had to give it to repairing shop. After four days i got it repaired. Alhamdulilah! 😁

Well lets have a look on how the salad looked when I made it. 





Fruit salad with mango bites. 

It was delicious. Alhamdulilah! 

It is 5:50 pm in Pakistan.

 I am taking my tea. 


Abid has finished his tea. He takes tea soon after being poured into the cup. I mean too hot to handle tea. I take medium hot tea😉

Surbuland is enjoying his pool time. 







It is 7:22 pm in Pakistan 
I have just finished ironing my husband's pants and shirts. He is going out of city tomorrow. So I have to prepare his bag. 




Good night friends😴🌃💤. Don't forget the dua of sleep. 




18.8.21 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 18, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.