Search This Blog

26.8.2021

 Hello friends 

Assalam.O.Alaikum!

What's up friends?

Today I am very happy due to the arrival of a little one into our family. Alhamdulillah!

My brother in law has been blessed with a baby boy.🥰.So Cute little champ Ma Sha Allah.

It is 4:00 in Pakistan and I have just come to the hospital to see this little one.

Alhamdulillah both mother and baby are fine.






This is the view from her hospital bed side. When you have this kind of view, the healing process speeds up. Get well soon this cute Angele's mom.

Well it is 11:26 pm in Pakistan. I am at home watching a night TV show "Taron sy Karain batain" 


🛑Friends my gallery doesn't show in my blogs. I have been facing this issue since I have changed my cell phone. When I try to post a photo from my gallery or a video, this website does not show my gallery. Can anyone help me out with this problem. 

 I am very sleepy. It is 11.58pm. Good night Friends 🌃😴💤. See you tomorrow 


26.8.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.