Search This Blog

1.9.21

 

About my daily routine

Assalam.O.Alaikum Friends.

How are you all. What about your daily routine

It is 4:37 pm in Pakistan and I have come to hospital with my husband for his checkup.

My husband has been suffering from stomach acidity problem for 3 years. Initially it was all Ok with seldom heartburn that used to get over soon after he took medicine (proton pump inhibitors). But now he has intense heart burning situation that he can not even take his normal less oily meals.we have changed 3 doctors but there is no solution to our problem except 6 months medication treatment. As the treatment ends our problem starts again. It is the third doctor we are trying in this case.


If you guys have any suggestions regarding this problem do guide me.

Today is 1st September I am adding another Day to my blogger diaries.

As the previous blog on my hospital visit was not enough for me to post therefore I am adding another blog to my previous blog. So let's start so let's start

Assalam.O.Alaikum friends how are you all.I hope All of you are fine and enjoying good health.

I am free.My husband has gone to his office.Surbuland is sleeping 😴.

It is 1t September today. 5:04pm in Pakistan.

I am free from my home chores and kitchen chores. Home Cleaning done Alhamdulillah!


Lunch done Alhamdulillah!


Today I have chicken and honey in my lunch. My mum made it .I liked the taste of nihari very much

My dear friends if you have any solution regarding stubborn and mischievous kids.My kid has been irritating me a lot for 4 days I am getting tired of him. He does not even let me sleep at night he keeps me awake all night and doesn't even sleep in the daytime. Sometimes I want to beat him alot but you know I am a mother then I control myself. I can't even write my blogs. I can't even comb my hair. I can't even take my meals on time due to my kid.😫😫 This time he is sleeping and I am completing my blog. 

It is 12:46 am in Pakistan.

Muhammad shaheer has slept.I am free from my kitchen after making mango apple and banana shake .




 I am thinking that I should offer my Isha prayer before sleeping and inshallah I will try my best to offer it before I sleep 😴😴

1.9.21 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.