Search This Blog

9.11.2021

 Assalamualaikum friends!

Hello after long long time. I have been working on my blogger website for about one month. I have been making corrections to my blogger account and changing my settings as that of a standard website.

Today it is 7:30 o'clock in Pakistan I am eating my noodles. I have finished working in the kitchen sterilized the feeders of my son boiled milk prepared porridge for my son as well as prepared noodles for myself . Let's have a glance oh my kitchen routine of today.

Milk boiled,,✌️

Noodles prepared 😋


Summary is here .

It is now 8:08 p.m. in Pakistan.After finishing my noodles now I am taking my tea with biscuits.

Today there was international Islamic conference in women university multan and I was invited as a guest there.


Some of the guests from Egypt and Malaysia joined us online.what an Amazing conference it was.After the conference was over I was back to my home at 4:30 PM.

Now I am too tired to write more about today.

Hope you enjoyed it.

9.11.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on November 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.