Search This Blog

10.11.2021

 Hello what's up friends.

What are you all doing?

My Wednesday is going smooth.

Do you matches??

I am watching match and along with enjoying pasta .

Today is England and New Zealand match I am watching it. Now newzealand is playing and England has just finished playing. first ball gets 4 runs for England. Lets have a look.


It sounds like England Will win the semifinal match as New Zealand is not playing good so far.
England is no doubt a strong team.But Pakistan is the best team of T20 world cup so far.I I hope that we will have our final game with England.

It is 9:35 p.m. in Pakistan and I am going to kitchen to prepare tea for myself.
10.11.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on November 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.