Search This Blog

31.7.21

 Assalam O Alaikum freinds

How are you all??

How is your Saturday  going.

Today i got up at 10:00am

Had my breakfast naan channy. 

Then i did some home chores. After doing all chores i prepared lunch. Today I cooked rice and masoor ki daal in my lunch..



Let me share that i wass too busy this past month. Thats why couldn't write my blogs for so many days. Today i thought i should continue so I continued..

At 6:30pm my son had his pool time. 


This is 8:00 pm i am having my tea.. What are you all doing دوستو.. 




Thats all till now. Will update my blog soon. 

Muhammad shaheer had fries in his dinner.He loves to eat fries but today my efforts watsted beccause he didn't take satisfactory meal. Well! What does your kids love to eat?? Do share friends. If you guys s have some easy attractive and healthy meal recipes for kiddy meals do share.. 


10:20pm 

I have had my mangoes. Summers are getting over soon.. So the mango season will also get over. Will not be able to enjoy the same delicious seasonal taste of mangoes after August is over...sad😞😞



Now good night 💤💤

Last but not least.. Don't forget to hydrate your skin with Aloevera gel.. 

Wear mask stay safe..

اللہ حافظ شب بخیر 

31.7.21 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on July 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.