Search This Blog

7.8.2021


 Assalam O Alaikum freinds

What's up? 

If your Saturday going smooth like that of mine. 

Today i woke up late. Had breakfast. I had the same weekend breakfast as I usually take  on my weekends. (naan chany). 


Now I am waiting for my maid to arrive. She always gets very late as she works at 2 more places besides that of mine.

3:00pm 

M shaheer never lets his father pray. Whenever he offers his prayer at home shaheer does so. 



It is 4:26pm in Pakistan.


"میٹھے " another juicy fruit of summer.

Mithay contain quinine in it especially in its peel. Quinine is beneficial to treat Malaria fever. As August is the moon soon season too. When its rains, it brings mosquitos especially to the places where there is no proper drainage of water. So, if any of you unfortunately falls in Malaria fever, Do consult your doctor first. Besides your treatment, utilize meethy as a source of quinine to beat the malarial parasite.

It is 11:42 pm. 

I am completing my blog now. Today I was confused about what to cook. After 2 hours of continuous thinking about what to be made in lunch, I made chappal kabab for our lunch. Made means I just fried the already prepared and stored kababs😁. I did so because it was the easiest thing I could do. we had our lunch at 4:00pm.




After luch we took rest. Today we had to go in the birthday party of our niece at 7:00pm. So, we started our preparations accordingly.. Muhammad shaheer has his pool time at 6:00 pm.



Then i started getting ready for the party. At sharp 7:00pm we were at B.day place. Enjoyed there. Alhamdulilah!


Cake and everything was yummy. Couldn't capture more pictures because Shaheer subuland was irritating alot in the gathering. He gets frustrated in the crowd. Couldn't even capture his pictures. 

Now let's drink milk and go to bed. 






I think thats all for today friends. I am tired. Will see you tomorrow. Bye goodnight! 🌃💤😴

Last but not least 

👉Spread love and always be thankful for even little happiness. This makes your way to big, to bigger er, and to biggest hapiness😁

7.8.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.