Search This Blog

6.8.2021

 


Assalam O Alaikum every!

How are you all??

First of all Jumma Mubarik friends. 

(جمعہ مُبارک).

M shaheer subuland also says  جمعہ مبارک to you all.



May Allah subhanwatala shower his countless blessings upon us all and fulfill every single legal desire of us all. Ameen. 

How is your Friday going?? 

It is 3:30 pm in Pakistan

Jumma prayer done Alhamdulilah!



Surbuland is playing with his toys.


It seldom happens that he plays with his toys happily. Otherwise, he is always interested to play with my cosmetics, my kitchen utensils and my cleaning  mops, wipers and brooms etc.

It is 6:14pm in Pakistan

I am working in my kitchen. Preparing lunch for my husband. He eats his lunch this time. When weather is favourable, to work in the kitchen gets easier. 


Today i made kofta for luch.It tok me 3 hours to complete the recipe. My husband likes the koftas very much. So today I got 10/10 from my husband on my cooking 🙃. 


Mince of Mutton was uses in this recipe. 

It is 8:20 pm

Now i am taking my evening tea.


Fish crackers anyone?? 


It is 8:55 pm

Now i am waiting for M shaheer subuland to come back. He has gone for outing with his dad. It is been about one hour since he left.

It is 10:05 pm

I was busy washing the chicken in the kitchen. I also separated boneless from the rest of the chicken for some recipes requiring boneless chicken. Will share the recipes soon.


It is 12.30am 

I am on my bed, much tired, ready to sleep. 

Good night 🌃💤

Last but not least 

👉Always be caring about your close ones. It matters a lot.

Hello friends It is 1:06 am. 

I was very hungry. So, I have ordered pizza from food panda and it is arrived. (مجھے اکثر بے وقت کی بھوک لگ جاتی ہے) 



 Thanks to food Panda Pakistan for quick delivery of this yummy pizza🍕. Let's eat it. Bye! 
6.8.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.