Search This Blog

5.8.2021

 Assalam O Alaikum every one 🤝

Morning Morning  صبح بخیر) 

How are you all doing?? 

I am fit as a fiddle an hoping that all of you will also be fine like I. 

It is 8:10 Am in Pakistan 

I am out side my home enjoying greenery. 


I am here out side from past 30 minutes. Now, I am going to my kitchen to prepare breakfast for my husband. Waiting for my husband to wake up. Today, i will have eggs plus kabab plus bread for my breakfast. 

My husband is still sleeping. Rats are running into my stomach due to hungar. Let's have some fruits friends.


Today, I am very exited because my Mother is arriving at my place.

 Today's menu include

👉Channy ki chaat

👉Mutton korma

👉Beef Pulao. 

Will update soon friends.

It is 2:00pm in Pakistan 

Mom Arrived 💃😇  Alhamdulilah.

I prepared breakfast at 9:30am.. 





After finishing my breakfast I started working on channy ki chaat. Sharing some pictures of channa chaat with you guys. If you like channa chaat I will share the whole recipe with complete procedure in my upcoming blogs.




Channa chat is ready friends 
Now, i am working on beef rice and Mutton korma. Will share the pictures soon. 

Hello Friends welcome back. 

It is 10:00 PM in pakistan

Today I am very excited because my mom came to my place. Alhamdulilah! Lucky are the ones whose parents are alive. Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah. She reached my place at 12:00pm. Luch was almost ready.

After gossiping almost on all topics we had our lunch at 2:30 pm. 




In summers any lunch without mangoes is an incomplete one. So,had 🥭🥭after scrumptious meal. 

Multani mangoes are considered world's best mangoes 

When the lunch was done we had our tea. 

At 5:30 PM Shaheer took bath in his pool. 



Then we had our evening tea. Had endless gossips. I got much tired because of working in the kitchen all the day. Mother and father went back to their home. I offered my مغرب prayer and slept. 

It is now 1:44 AM at night. M Shaheer surbuland is sleeping with his dad. I am also joining them after applying my aloevera gel. Today I am using organic aloevera gel. I am not going to my kitchen for fresh aloevera. 

Good night friends(شب بخیر) 🌃💤😴

 Last but not least 👉

Never think negative of  any person. Be positive. You will be rewarded most positively. In Sha Allah! 

5.8.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.