Search This Blog

3.8.2021

 Assalam O Alaikum freinds

What's up??

How are you all 

It is 4:00pm in Pakistan and I am free from my kitchen chores, home chores and Surbuland's chores.. Today I was busy making rice (beef Pulao).After Eid.Ul.Azha we women love to make recipes with Mutton, beef etc. Passionately make dishes with meat ( collected from our relatives). So today, I made beef pulao from the meat of the cow we sacrificed on Eid.Ul.Azha 🐂🐮




Today i woke up early, go out to inhale fresh oxygen, Captured a dawn view of my surroundings,came inside and started working on breakfast.


6:00pm 

Lunch done, mangoes done. 

Muhammad shaheer Surbuland has gone for outing with his dad
I am taking my post work, revitalising tea. 
Tea is my weakness friends. I can never refuse tea even if I have just taken it..
 It is 8:40 pm in Pakistan. 
I am watching NEWS after my مغرب prayer. 
Surbuland is searching my drawers keenly. 

9:10 PM
I fried chips for surbuland.Fries are  his all time favorite meal. I try different dishes for him per day. But when fries come he forgets every thing 
and clings to fries. 


It is now 1.00Am in Pakistan 

I am going to bed

Before going to bed I Will apply Aloevera on my face. Fresh Aloevera is my first choice always. I always prefer fresh Aloevera because it is stabilizer and preservative free.



I am very sleepy💤💤 but he is not sleeping. It is 1:41 am.. 


 

Good night friends. Sweet dreams 🌃🌃


3.8.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.