Search This Blog

2.8.2021

 Assalam O Alaikum every one!

Good evening. 

How are you all. 

I hope everyone is enjoying good health. 

Today It is 6:00pm and weather is amazingly awesome in Multan (Pakistan)


It is about three days that we Multani have been enjoying cloudy, windy, dust free weather. Otherwise, if there is any hint of rain there is a storm of dust before it. 


7:00 PM 
Now I am cooking fries for my son. 



SHAHEER SURBULAND'S TUMMY IS HAPPY NOW. 

It is 7:30 pm in Pakistan 

Tea Done Alhamdulilah.

Now I am going to pray. 

When I start praying Muhammad Shaheer Surbuland bothers me alot and does not let me pray satisfactorily.


It is 10:30 pm in Pakistan.

I am free from pre and post dinner home chores. So, writing my blog. Muhammad shaheer has gone out with his father. Today I had beaf rice in my dinner. 



Its too late here in Pakistan 1:40 am in Pakistan 

I am on my bed after applying Aloe Vera gel. 
I say good night to you all??
Good night friends 💤🌃😴
شب بخیر 
Last but not least👇
your safety is in your hands. Wear mask, avoid gatherings, stay home, stay safe. 


2.8.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.