Search This Blog

9.8.2021

 


Assalam O Alaikum every one! 

How are you all?

How is the first working day after the weekend going?

Today i woke up with the first crow of the cock. The weather was pleasant. I tried to capture the sky reflecting into my window.


M shaheer subuland was also awake. Then we both had some fresh air for some time but and came inside. Then I pressed my husband's shirt pairing it with an already pressed pants. Then I prepared breakfast for him.

After having his breakfast he left for office at 8:00am

Then Surbuland and I took some rest. Now it is 12:23 pm.

Today I have decided to write about how I spent my Sunday. Because yesterday I was too tired to write my blog as I went for shopping. It took me 5 hours to complete my shopping. 

The day was started late because it was Sunday. We had our breakfast "Naan Channy" at 11:00Am


After breakfast we had our tea. After breakfast was done I did some kitchen chores. It to me almost one hour to complete my little tasks of the kitchen . After completing this I took bath and got fresh. 

Then I and my husband set our plans for Sunday. We decided to go to the brands first. As the summers are turning off. Most of the brands of Pakistan offer summer sale. So thought we should avail some good stuff on sale. So we started at 6:00pm. 


We reached " Ideas by Gul Ahmad" 


From here I bought a Shirt and a suit for my husband. The sale was sooper. The stuff was awesome. The suit I bought was at 30%off sale. The shirt was at 50% off sale. 


This was my husband's total shopping. 
Then we went to Ethnic, to Edenrobe, to Dhanak and various other brands. I bought some three piece suits, some two piece suits some shirt stuffs, and a bag. Let me show you guys. 


This was my shopping. My shoping was still not complete but we postponed it. When we ended our shopping it was 9:00 pm.

The next Plan was a good dinner because we were very hungry. We were moving towards our favorite restaurant and we suddenly see "Azaadi offer deal" in another restaurant. August is tge month of freedom of Pakistan.We Muslims of Pakistan got our freedom from subcontinent on 14Th of August. We availed this Azaadi offer. 


This was the deal.Our stomachs were peak full having this deal. M Surbaland was also with us in the restaurant. But he created alot of fuss there that I urgently had to call my dad to pick him up. He immediately came to the retaurant and carried my stubborn boy with him. Then we peacefully had our dinner. After out dinner We went to my dad's home to pick Surbaland with us. There we had out tea. 


After having tea we came back to our home sweet home. 


This was a hectic day.  But we enjoyed alot. We reached home at 11:50pm.

Last but not least 

Always be thankful to even single piece of joy you have. You will have many more. 

 Alhamdulilah for every little happiness ness I have. ! (الحمدللہ). 

Then we slept 


9.8.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.