Search This Blog

11.8.21

 





Assalam O Alaikum every one.

How are you all?? 

How was your day?

Mine was a busy kitchen day. 

Cooking is esay friends. But when you have to make a blog along with cooking it gets tougher.Because you have to take a nice picture of every single step of yours. That is why it gets a bit difficult for beginners. As I am also a beginner with a stubborn, mischievous kid so It gets more difficult for me. But I still try to keep it up. 

So, dear friends today I cooked pasta in Asia style. I took some pics of the procedure I followed. Let me show you guys how I cooked my pasta. 

Today I made pasta. Let's share the procedure.

I used two types of pasta.

 👉Twisted pasta

👉Elbow Macaroni 


I boiled each of them separately. I boiled it separately because each takes different time for its boiling.

👉Twisted pasta takes more time as compared to normal pasta.

👉After boiling I stained it and passed tap water over it and kept it aside after adding a spoonful of oil in it. 


👉Then in a nonstick karahi I took 4 Tbsp oil and fried green chilli and garlic paste.


👉After frying paste for 1 minute I added tomato paste 1 cup in it and fried for 2 minutes.



👉Then I added boiled chicken and vegetables and fried it thoroughly. The vegetables I used in making pasta were capsicum and cabbage 







👉After the pasta mixture was ready. I Added already boiled and cooled pasta and mixed it well so that the mixture get uniformly distributed throughout the pasta. 



👉Then I let it get cooked properly for 7 to 8 minutes so that the half cooked pasta get properly cooked. After 8 minutes the yummy scrumptious Asian Style Pasta was ready to serve. 




Alhamdulilah! I enjoyed taking pictures for my blog. I hope you will like it. 

It is 1:49AM. I am sleeping. I have applied aloevera gel on my face before writing my blog. 

Good night friends 🌃💤

فی امان اللہ 




11.8.21 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on August 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.