Search This Blog

Family time with sis


Assalam.O.Alikum Friends.               
 How are you all??
How was your day? 
Hope you all would be fine n blessed at homes.
May you always be blessed with the best😇😇 haan g toh janab Today I am going to share my existing visit at "Chaye Khana Multan" with my beloved sister.😍😍 Friends I enjoyed Alot because of my talkative company n awesome weather.
So, I thought that I should share my visit with you guys, through "Daily life blogging tips and tricks With Arshia.

Plan to visit Chaey Khana was a sudden one. You know friends the sudden plans are much productive as compared to the planned ones. So we made a sudden plan to visit chaey khana with our kids. As the kids were bothering us a lot so,we thought to get them out for their relaxation. The memory started from here.
M. Shaheer surbuland

Surbuland's cousin sisters





we reached our destination. The tea started and we enjoy every single momment of it out there. There were a lot of things to eat but you know when there are a lot of things we get confused between what to eat and what not to eat. Our kids enjoyed and played their a lot. Mohammed Shaheer bothered me a lot. All the time he kept on creating mess here and there and kept me running behind him all the time.


Then, I somehow managed a baby chair for him and put him in that chair. After that there was some clam and peaceful environment for sometime. Then we started our tea.




Now let's have a discussion about food items we ate are there. They offer a quality food to their customers.All the items were superbly scrumptious .All my get togethers with my sister are memorable and enjoyable 🙂😍. you know khaany ka  maaza tb hi aata jb ap k sath company b kamal ho😍So I always prefer my sis who always gives such an amazing company because of her talkative n loving nature. Chaey Khana is one of the best places in Multan which offer Hitea at quite reasonable rates and 30 + dishes are there to to be served to the visitors. The tea they offer is beyond super I mean super duper. Everything was much delicious.




































We had a memorable time there and enjoyed every second of the moments we spent together. At almost 6 o'clock we left for our homes. The departure from the restaurant was very funny as the kids played an excellent role in cleaning the entrance of the restaurant.





Although tiresome but overall it was a good rather a best day Alhamdulillah.





Family time with sis Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on December 24, 2021 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.