Search This Blog

22.1.22

 Assalam.O.Alaikum friends!

How are you all.

How is your sat going.

Mine was a busy kitchen day.

It is 4.00 PM in Pakistan 

Today I have appointment of my son with an occultis.I am leaving for his check up.



Now we are waiting for our turn.Its very difficult when you have to wait with a little annoying kid.






This is the best way to make you kid not annoy you.








Its now 5:00 O clock.Still my turn is not arrived.

It is 8 o'clock in Pakistan and I am back to home. During our waiting time Mohammed Shaheer started trolling here and there.



 Then our number came. Seeing  the doctor Mohammed Shaheer got afraid of him.

But the doctor was so nice that he started playing with Shaheer to calm him down.



Now I am back to my home and preparing soup because it's very cold outside.

Lets have a glance. 


Add almost 5 to 6 pieces of garlic while the soup is boiling. It enhances the taste of the soup.

The above shown quantity will be enough to enhance the taste of chicken soup.





When the chicken gets boiled thoroughly we will have to add all the given below ingredients one by one to make the final look and taste  of the soup.



Finally the soup is ready friends!



Good bye Friends.




22.1.22 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on January 22, 2022 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.