Search This Blog

23.01.22




Assalamu alaikum friends. 
How are you all. 
How is your Sunday going .
 Mine was a pretty busy Sunday. 
I got up early in the morning because on Sunday I have so many Little Home chores to do. Shaheer surbuland went to a public Park with his father.

 After so much physical activities he came back. After his departure I had completed so many little tasks that I used to postpone to Sunday to be done. Because my weekly schedule is a busy schedule.
 After he came back with hid dad I started preparing for the lunch we were invited at. After the preparation we left for our lunch party. 



We reached there at 5 o'clock PM as we usually do. we are always late because of my preparations.
On our way to lunch party my son slept as he was tired of his so much physical activities in the park.

Then we had our lunch there.
Everything was extremely delicious. 




It is 10:15 o'clock and I am back to my home and preparing tea for myself because when you eat a lot tea must be a full stop.


My tea is done Alhamdulillah.
 Now I am going to press my clothes for the next working day. goodbye till then.

23.01.22 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on January 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.