Search This Blog

29.6 2021

 Assalam O Alaikum freinds! Good morning

How are you all?

My breakfast is done. Now taking my tea. 

Tea anyone??

TEA is a favourite drink of Asians

It is 5.49 pm

I took my lunch just now. 

Today i made kaddu daal in my lunch.  
.

It is 6.14pm

Maid arrived late. 

Cleaning done. ALHAMDULILAH. 

SHAHEER SURBULAND'S POOL TIME HAS STARTED!


Posting surbuland's pool time late. Mothers of such kids remain very busy as the kids keep on irritating for no reason.

  Now tea time.. My evening tea got late. It is 9:19 pm in Pakistan. 

Tea with mini mango. I know ita a strange combination. But can not compromise any of it. Both are my heart favourite. 

11:50pm in Pakistan.



 Let's have mango shake. I have been drinking mango shake for fourty five days and have noticed a clearly visible increase in my weight since then.
Those who have thin body and want to increase their weight should try this out. It will definitely work
And don't forget to hydrate your skin before going to bed. ALOE VERA 

Fresh Aloevera gel is my beauty secret. Try this at home for 30 consecutive days and share the results with me. I am💯 sure that if any single person tries this out, he/she will leave a positive feedback.
Last but not least... Alway be thankful to Allah for every single thing he has bestowed upon us. 
Good night 🌃😴💤🌃😴💤

29.6 2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on June 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.