Search This Blog

30.6.2021


! السلام علیکم دوستو 

Assalam O Alaikum!

How are you friendz. 

Have you done your breakfast. 

Today i took my breakfast late because I got up very late. Now I am talking my tea with my sister-in-law. 


Now I am desperately waiting for my maid because she is not arrive the yet. You can say the condition of my room before the arrival of my maid.


Muhammad shaheer is constantly irritating me. 

It is 1:50PM  in Pakistan. 
He sleeps at 2:00pm. I am trying to lull him to sleep. I have to sing for consecutive hour to fall him to sleep.
What are you guys doing?? 
Who else is also like me?? I mean the mother of a hyperactive kid.Do share friends
Muhammad shaheer has slept now. Alhamdulilah! 
Now let's do some home chores. 
 It is 6.30pm in pakistan.
I am free from my home chores. Luch done. Alhamdulilah! الحمدللہ 


Now let's study. But before picking up the book lets have a strong mug of tea to make your mind alert during study. 
Let me show you friends how surbuland has torn my book yesterday. He doesn't let me study. Irritates alot whenever I study. 


He is sleeping. It is a golden opportunity for me to study this time. I am gonna study friends. See you after 2 hours. 
Salam! How are you all. I studied for two hours. Then I prepared dinner for myself and my family. Today I cooked lentils in my lunch and in my dinner I boiled rice with lentils. At 9:30pm i had my dinner. 

I like lentil with boiled rice. Most of the times in my dinner I boil rice when i cook lentils in my lunch. 
After dinner I went out for some walk to digest it completely.
After returning from my walk I went to kitchen to prepare mango shake for my son and his dad. After giving them I kept mine and refrigerator because I love chilled milkshake.
Then I had my mango shake at 12.00am. 

Now I am gonna apply Aloe Vera gel (fresh) on my face to keep it well hydrated. I never forget to apply aloe vera gel on my screen before I sleep. Goodnight Friends 😴💤🌃

30.6.2021 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on June 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.