Search This Blog

28.6.21

 Assalam O Alaikum every one!

Good morning! Lets prepare breakfasst guys.


Breakfast done. (nashta ker lia)


My husband has gone to his work. Muhammad shaheer is sleeping. 

I am taking my tea. I drink cold tea. That's why taking it late. 

 It is 9:31am and i have just picked up my book for the preparation of PPSC. 


Let's have tea Friends (4:10)pm



At 6.50 pm Shaheer had his pool time. 

Muhammad shaheer has cut his teeth and drilled holes in the upper tube of his pool. 

After his pool time I prepared meal for dinner..Then I had my tea.

It is 12.30am in Pakistan. 

Today's schedule was very busy. 

Let's drink milk. 


I can't sleep without drinking milk. 

Now let's apply Aloevera gel and go to bed. 



Good night friends. 😴💤🌃🌃

Last but not least. 

"give respect to have respect" 


28.6.21 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on June 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.