Search This Blog

2.7.21

 Assalam O Alaikum freinds!

Jumma Mubarik first of all!

What's up friends?? I am fine and hoping thet all of you will also be fine and enjoying good healthy life.

Now come to today's routine friends. How are you pass your Friday. 

My Friday was much busy.I got up at 10:am.

Then I had my breakfast..


When I order shawarma roll, I try to order two. One for my breakfast next day. I didn't prepare my breakfast today. Just made tea for myself and had it with shawarma roll in my breakfast.

Then I had a difficult afternoon plan. I had to cook rice for my lunch. So, I started working on my plan. 


A tip for making rice..clean and wash the rice thoroughly before cooking. 

 

Then started working on the flame.. 


Rice got ready at 2:30pm
Let's share pics... 

After having my lunch, I had mangoes...
After my lunch I offered my Jumma prayer and recited Holy Quran. 
Alhamdulilah for all the blessings Allah has given us........... 

Now, iam waiting for my tea.. It is 5:30 pm

It is 7:30 pm and I have packed up my bags and goint to my Dad's home...

Arrived at Baba's place. Alhamdulilah. What's up Friends.. 
2.7.21 Reviewed by Arshia Sajid blogs. on July 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.